Cookies can be distinguished by type, and by which party they are placed.
Rockstart further distinguishes between 3 types of cookies:
- Functional cookies are required for the operation of our websites and applications. These cookies are used to make searches quicker and browsing more convenient and remember any preferences in your settings. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site may not work then.
- Analytical cookies are anonymous cookies that collect information about the way visitors use our websites and applications (pages visited, average duration of visit). this helps us to measure and improve the performance of our site. They also help us know which pages are most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
- Tracking cookies, pixels or similar technologies may be used to register your preferences or behaviour to analyse your use of our products, services or applications and assist with our promotional and marketing efforts (including behavioural advertising).
- Advertising and personalisation cookies collect information about your browsing habits to offer you advertising or content that we think you might find interesting. We also work with third parties to infer your interests and deliver online targeted advertising;
- Tracking cookies are used to track your browsing behaviour on one or more websites to analyse your use;
- Social Media cookies are used to share information with social media parties such as Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
We use the following cookies:
Necessary cookies are used to make the website function properly. These cookies are necessary for basic functions such as navigation and access to secure areas of the website.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||www.rockstart.com||Used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Necessary” category.||1 year|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||www.rockstart.com||Used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Functional” category.||1 year|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||www.rockstart.com||Used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Performance” category.||1 year|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||www.rockstart.com||Used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Analytics” category.||1 year|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||www.rockstart.com||Used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Advertisement” category.||1 year|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||www.rockstart.com||Used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Others” category.||1 year|
Statistics cookies help us understand how visitors interact with the website, through anonymous data collection and data provision.
|_ga||rockstart.com||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.||2 years|
|_gat||rockstart.com||Set by Google to distinguish users.||1 day|
|_gid||rockstart.com||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website’s performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.||1 min|
Rockstart uses Google Analytics. It is possible that cookies are placed from Google Analytics with the aim of collecting data in order to give you an optimal user experience. Through the collection of data via Google Analytics, Rockstart gains insight into the usage and these statistics can be applied to its website. The information obtained is transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or insofar as these third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Rockstart has no influence on this. Rockstart has not permitted Google to use the obtained analytics information for other Google services. The privacy statement of Google Analytics can be consulted here. If you do not wish to accept Google Analytics cookies, you can customize your browser accordingly so that it refuses them (see below – cookie settings).
You may refuse to accept cookies by changing the settings (see below) so that it will not accept cookies. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our website.
If you select a preference on a Rockstart website domain, then this preference applies to all websites with that particular URL in the address line. If you use multiple browsers (e.g. Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome) then you must select a preference for each browser separately.
Your current state: Consent accepted. Manage your consent.
Date of Latest Amendment to Cookie Statement
This Cookie Statement was last amended on 23 May 2018.