Exciting news: Rockstart Emerging Tech 2023 is now open for applications!
Rocktart Emerging Tech funds and empowers founders with unique insights into cutting-edge technologies and the ability to develop solutions for universal problems. We shortcut founders’ financing journey through domain-focused mentorship and market introductions, customized content, and co-investments up to Series B.
Apply now before May 12, 2023 for the chance to accelerate your founder journey.
Who we’re looking for
Rockstart Emerging Tech 2023 is open for founders applying emerging technologies to solve universal and urgent problems. We’re on the lookout for startups putting forward solutions addressing:
- Smart Cities
- AI & Machine Learning
- Privacy Tech
- Computer Vision
- Web3 & Blockchain
- Geospatial Tech
- IoT & Edge Computing
- Additive Manufacturing
What you’ll receive
At Rockstart, we empower startups through early stage investment capital, as well as a fully customized and domain-focused acceleration program. With 11 years of experience in the entrepreneurial ecosystem, we’ve learned that a methodical approach should consider not only the business case but also the dynamics within the team and the individual skills of the founders.
If selected for the program, you’ll focus on growing specific areas of your business and team through a series of Deep Dive sessions. Working alongside an assigned core mentor, these Deep Dives will consist of workshops led by recognized B2B operators, 1-on-1 expert sessions, coaching sessions, events, and more.
The Deep Dives cover key areas for scaling including Team & Expertise, Access to Market, Comms & Sales, Access to Capital, and Scaling Up:
- Team & Expertise: This Deep Dive focuses on the founder and team topics while introducing the Rockstart methodology for measuring growth and achieving product-market fit through experimentation.
- Access to Market: The second Deep Dive aims to achieve market focus by identifying whether the market segments are attractive and easy, and addresses decision-making on a general level to avoid decision fatigue.
- Comms & Sales: The next Deep Dive looks into the ideal customer profile to identify the decision-making unit and personas, and map out the customer journey and sales and branding strategy.
- Access to Capital: The fourth Deep Dive designs a fundraising and networking strategy while facilitating warm introductions to investors.
- Scaling Up: The last Deep Dive focuses on team dynamics, resilience, stress management, measuring growth, and planning next steps.
The program concludes on a high note as you pitch to investors within the Rockstart ecosystem, but we work hard to establish a long-term partnership with founders that extends well into the future. At Rockstart, we offer follow on investments up to series B and support to our impressive community of emerging tech startups:
“We are pleased to partner with the experienced and dedicated team at Rockstart. Their expertise, access to capital, and vast network will be immensely beneficial as we look towards bringing our technology to market and scaling our business.”
Kaleem Corbin, Co-founder & CEO, Insai
“As a mission-driven startup, it’s essential to have investors as excited about our vision as the Rockstart team. We liked the professionalism and enthusiasm of the team behind this new fund, which we believe will be a tactical advantage for our success.”
Sam Abrika, CEO, Nova Money
“We are an experienced team, but moving onwards to becoming an international player and scaling up, we felt joining Rockstart was the obvious choice. Getting access to the network and accumulated experience is vital for securing our path forward.”
Christian Nielsen, CEO, Rightstars
Apply now before May 12, 2023 to take your Emerging Tech startup to the next level.